THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chapter 21 : Could they be?

Now is the 3rd week of 3rd sem which I will have my mid term exams also. 3rd sem is not as great as I think. Everything seems too rush. All the syllabus have to be taught in just 6 weeks including the days of exam. Can you imagine??

I've gone through half of the sem and I've not really realised it. Can say time is passing by so quickly? Yeah, absolutely... I take 3 subjects in this pretty short sem where two of them are requiring project papers. I haven't start them yet and I'm wondering if I can finish it on time. Time seems just ain't enough.

Could it be more time for 3rd sem?

I found that there're quite a lot of things happened lately no matter to me myself or my family or people around me. Some time I do really feel tired of it. Think to avoid it, think to get rid of it, think to run far far away from it.... but then, I just can't do like the way I think 'cause it did happen right in my life.

That day was the very 1st time that i heard he cried right beside my ear from the other end of the phone. At the next moment, I could feel my tears rolling down across my cheeks. Sorry that I can't do anything to ease the pain in your heart and help to get those things to be resolved. How much I wish I could do so. But no matter how, I'll always love you, dad and mom!

Could there be lesser problems happen in my life?

Always do i think that why others can live rather happier than i do. But then I would think another way round. Are they really happy every time? Or they also have things that trouble them? Maybe they have, just I won't get to know what kinda problems they are facing.

Could we have more happy time instead of the sad one?

Today I've paid RM461.90 for my subjects fee as well as the accommodation fee which are RM288 and RM173.90 respectively. So there left not much in my bank account. Are they enough to support my daily spending for one more month here?

Last week I failed to follow those juniors to Genting Highland. There're some reasons for my absence. Money, of course, is the main reason that took me into consideration. I was afraid that I would spend too much for the trip and lack of 'agong tao' to fulfill my stomach's dreams.

Could I have more money than I'm having now?

2nd would be the latest disease called H1N1 which got 2 or 3 people being infected so far. I don't have a clear info about this disease. How does it spreading among human beings? How can it be cured?

Could there be lesser diseases being discovered from now on?

And the last reason that I could think of would be....(I think it was the stupid reason though)...It's not worth that I pay the ticket for outdoor games as I'm not dare and maybe can't afford to play most of the games. I think I would probably vomit right after playing those exciting games. And I scared my heart could hardly stand for the excitement which brings by the games.

Could I have a stronger heart and body to fight for all excitements and shocks in my later live?

0 comments: