THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chapter 19: Why?

Final exams is about to end and it carries a meaning that it's time to put an end for this semester where at the same time the new semester is awaiting for our arrivals. I'm just going to have 3rd sem ,which people call it as short sem, right after i finished the final exam. Meanwhile, some of my friends will have their practicals in different places.

Hmm...don't know why i don't have the mood looking forward in the coming sem. Just feel uneasy with all the things around me. I feel like there's a big stone stucks in my heart that makes me couldn't let out a sigh of relief. I just don't know why. It's kinda weird feeling which i never know the reason why.

I've been hardly missing home and my mom these few days. I made calls to her almost every day recently. That's why my phone credit keeps on dropping from it's place. Yet, it doesn't matter. I just wanna hear her voice coming from the other end of the phone. It makes me happy every time after i hang up the call. Is this what we called.....homesick?? haha...

Although i will be back home not until 3 months from now, it feels like years to go and i may need to go through many things in this period of time. There's nowhere i can escape to. Just FACE FACE FACE! ArggGg....

Things seem to be complicated when one growing older and older. Even with the simplest thing. Is that because of we think too much? Perhaps it is. If i could, i wanna turn everything back to where it was at the time when i was young, so that i won't feel so frustrated and moody when things get bad.

What would you do if you were in my shoes? Would you feel like the way i do?

Everything just ain't right......

0 comments: