THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chapter 20: Late...

Today i had my 2nd last paper which was PPDI at 12p.m. I set my cellphone alarm at 8.30a.m last night before slept as i thought to wake up earlier to look through again for the last chapter.

This morning, i was awaken by my sudden ringing cellphone. I had totally no idea about who the caller was because he or she hung up the call when i just managed to say 'Hello'. Well, this was not the point that i wanna deliver but i do appreciate it though.

The thing was here....when i looked at the mini alarm clock which stands still on my table, it showed the time with 10.45a.m. What?!!! 10.45a.m.!!! WTF!! How could i wake up so late?!! I was panic but my mind still try hard to make thing better. It kept running and produced steps that i should take and complete before 11a.m. because i need to go wait for the bus to DG at 11.

I immediately grabbed my toothbrush, shower foam, facial wash and rushed to the bath room. It took me about 10 minutes to get all the things done. Hu....luckily i still manage to go out at sharp 11. I couldn't remember how and when i turned the alarm off. Maybe I did it without my consciousness. haha...



0 comments: