THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chapter 24: Missing U, Mama!!

I just can't get to know why i'm missing you so much, Mama. Hmmm...maybe it's because we have not seeing each other for months?

I'm missing your voice, your face, your everything.

Today is FEP seniors' convocation. There're so many people around....parents, relatives, friends, seniors, juniors....Smile is always on their faces. I was starting to imagine how will the scene looks like when It's my convo. haha...quite silly thinking. By the way I still have one and half years to finish my studies.

When I was looking at those parents around, I had a pretty strong feel that I was eagering to see my parents right at the moment. I just don't know why. Suddenly got a lot of things ran through my mind. Is that possible to have an edible potion which just allows those happy memorises or things stay in our mind? I wish It could be availabled in the coming future. ^^

0 comments: