THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chapter 16: She is no longer here....

Just now my mom told me that my aunt passed away this morning about 11 something. Before this, I was already heard she was very sick for days or weeks. Last night we still mentioned about her when I phoned my mom. She's being sent to hospital once again. My mom said that she might not getting well or going through at this state. But I never expect she's gone this fast. Luckily she was not that suffering when she passed away. She went with a serene face. :)

This was not the 1st time I heard she stayed in hospital for days. Last year, she was also got sick quite seriously and I was scared she's just went like that. Fortunately, I still can say 'Happy CNY' to her during this past new year. Seeing she sat on her chair with her serene smile. She always look that kind. She suffered a lot with diabetes and need to be injected everyday to control her sickness. She could not move and walk easily like us. So she spent most of her time sitting on her chair. Sometime I am wondering that will she feels lonely by sitting there all alone doing nothing? But I know that she never wants to be like that and could do nothing about it as well. Is this what life called? Is this the life we would have when we getting older? hmm...

Suddenly think of a song namely 'Now That She's Gone' by JJ 林俊杰. I could still remember there's a sentence says that "Now that she's gone, what's left of us is this song." in the lyrics. Yeah, now what's left of us is the memories together with her. Maybe this is the time for her to find a peaceful place and stay there happily ever after.

Rest in peace, my lovely aunt. We'll never forget you in our life time. Miss you...

0 comments: